This high-quality showerhead from Culligan is a great choice for anyone who wants a fixed, wall mounted shower head that can help to deal with the problems of hard water. Not only can this showerhead remove the impurities from your water supply, but it is also capable of reducing the chlorine in your water too.
In addition to these great reasons for choosing it, this Culligan WSH-C125 Wall-Mounted showerhead review has even more features and benefits to highlight this great product.
Benefits Of The Culligan WSH-C125 Wall-Mount 10,000 Gallon Capacity Filtered Showerhead
This is an affordable and useful filtered showerhead that offers you these great benefits.
- This showerhead will be installed in moments thanks to the simple connection process. You won’t even have to waste money on hiring a plumber, as you simply need to twist the showerhead onto your existing shower arm.
- You don’t need to worry about this showerhead becoming clogged over time. Although it features a filter to remove most of the impurities from the water, any minerals that to get through will not clog up the head thanks to the anti-clog nozzles.
- Some of the spray settings offer a wide water spray so that you can stand beneath the showerhead and enjoy a fast and efficient showering process.
- The filter that comes as part of this showerhead will ensure that your water is purified and cleaned. You can benefit from clearer and healthier water to shower in which will leave your skin and hair feeling and looking healthier.
- This shower head has been designed to last for a long time and it is made from only the highest quality parts. If you find that anything should go wrong in the years after you buy it, you will be able to take advantage of the 5-year warranty that comes with the showerhead.
- The restrictor valve ensures that a small amount of water is used per minute. This ensures that the shower head meets plumbing regulations. It also ensures that you can save money on water bills as well as enjoy reduced energy bills as you won’t need to heat as much water.
Features Of The Culligan WSH-C125 Wall-Mount 10,000 Gallon Capacity Filtered Showerhead
Although the benefits that these showerhead offers are great, you can enjoy these additional features too, which make this Culligan wall-mounted showerhead even better.
- 5 different spray settings allow you to fully customize your showering experience. These spray options include massaging sprays and full drenching sprays that can help you to clean your body more effectively.
- This showerhead is filtered so that most impurities will be filtered out of your water supply. This is especially useful for areas with hard water. You can even be sure that chlorine will be removed or minimized from your water supply. Chlorine is a disinfectant that is used in water but it is harmful to our bodies whilst we shower. Removing the chlorine will result in smoother and softer skin and better-looking hair.
- The water filter can last for up to 10,000 gallons of water, which equates to around 3-6 months for a family.
- This showerhead is designed to be wall-mounted, which makes it safer and easier to use for some people in comparison to handheld showerheads. Stationary showerheads are especially popular in gyms, where handheld showerheads are not usually chosen due to concerns over safety and damage.
- Save money with simple installation negating the need to hire a plumber
- Choose from 5 different spray settings
- Filtered showerhead removes impurities
- Long-life water filters cartridge
- Great water coverage
- Anti-clog nozzles
- Stationary wall-mounted design
This showerhead is designed to be wall-mounted and does not have a handle to allow you to use it with a flexible hose. This limits the range of the shower spray, so you may want to look at a handheld alternative if this is not suitable for your needs.
This is a great showerhead to choose if you want a solution for your hard water. If you’re fed up with seeing white marks all over the finish of your faucets and showerhead or if you have noticed that your old showerhead became clogged up quickly, this Culligan showerhead may be the answer to your problems.
Not only is it highly functional, but it also looks great in your bathroom. This showerhead is wall-mounted, so if you like more flexibility in the positioning of your showerhead, then this may not be the best option for you. Having said, that, this showerhead can still be mounted to a ball joint style shower mount to give you the ability to change the direction of the water flow if you wish.