- Best Shower Cleaners Comparison Chart
- Best Shower Cleaner Reviews (Updated List)
- 1. Spray Nine Heavy-Duty Cleaner/Degreaser and Disinfectant
- 2. Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach Spray
- 3. Ultimate Grout Cleaner
- 4. Charlie’s Soap Shower and Bath Cleaner
- 5. CLR PB-BATH-32PRO Multi-Purpose Daily Bath Cleaner
- 6. Fuller Brush BathClean Basin, Tub, and Tile Cleaner
- 7. Earth Friendly Products Shower Cleaner
- 8. Lysol Multi-Purpose Cleaner w/ Hydrogen Peroxide
- 9. 409 All Purpose Cleaner Spray Bottle
- 10. Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover
- Things To Remember While Choosing A Good Shower Cleaner
- Warnings To Consider
- In Brief
Cleaning the bathroom seems equivalent to cleaning the whole house, right? Most of the people do not like this particular chore as it involves more labor and time, but the tables have turned now. Best shower cleaners are more than friends now in keeping every corner of the corner clean. They show effective results in the areas with both soft and hard water. With time, the shower gets prone to sticky dirt, hard water, soap scum, mold, and mildew, which need to be eliminated as soon as possible. Here, cleaners are truly important to get the shower sparkling clean. Therefore, it is time to make some prudent decisions while choosing for the best shower cleaner so go through this article to know more about the same.
So, let us ask you a couple of questions: Do you find it hard to clean the bathroom shower? Do you know what shower cleaners and their unbelievable advantages are? If these questions baffle you then go ahead and read these shower cleaner reviews and get the answers right away!
Best Shower Cleaners Comparison Chart
Spray Nine Heavy-Duty Cleaner/Degreaser and Disinfectant
|View On Amazon|
Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach Spray
|View On Amazon|
Ultimate Grout Cleaner
|View On Amazon|
Charlie’s Soap Shower and Bath Cleaner
|View On Amazon|
CLR PB-BATH-32PRO Multi-Purpose Daily Bath Cleaner
|View On Amazon|
Fuller Brush BathClean Basin, Tub, and Tile Cleaner
|View On Amazon|
Earth Friendly Products Shower Cleaner
|View On Amazon|
Best Shower Cleaner Reviews (Updated List)
1. Spray Nine Heavy-Duty Cleaner/Degreaser and Disinfectant
Keeping every corner of the house clean is not at all a tough job to do now. This is proved by the Spray Nine Heavy-Duty Cleaner/Degreaser and Disinfectant that shows brilliant results in the cleaning of bathrooms, kitchens, swimming pools, hot water tubs, showers, lawnmowers, and much more. Its professional strength is highly noticeable within seconds as it removes tough soils. The highlight of this disinfectant is that it kills germs, viruses, and bacteria in less than 45 seconds. Thereby, it removes the stains and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew near wet areas.
This cleaner is one of the best products as it washes away the dirt, germs, and bacteria instantly without making it troublesome for you. It does not involve the addition of bleach or corrosive chemicals so it can be easily used for stainless steel, tools, engines, plastic, walls and ceilings, concrete, sinks, showers and bathtubs. Add this to your cleaning closet and keep everything clean. Your deluxe freestanding tub will shine in all its glamour after being treated with this product.
2. Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach Spray
Any household chore should not be time-consuming, and the Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner is an ideal product to bring cleanliness and hygiene in the bathroom within seconds. This cleaner can be easily applied to the hard-to-reach areas where mold and mildew grow quite often. You can get rid of such germs and dirt particles by using this disinfectant in the shower.
The viruses that grow in an extremely rough environment lead to cold and flu so this cleaner is a must-have. All you need to do is, spray it on the infected areas and then rinse it off well. You will not need to scrub the surface after applying it as it comprises an effective formula for removing tough stains, grease, and dirt. Its dissolving action works effectively in the bathroom in cleaning a shower including shower curtain liners but this is a weak cleaner if you are using it for toilet bowls.
3. Ultimate Grout Cleaner
One of the best cleaners available is the Ultimate Grout Cleaner. It is an ideal product for cleaning shower grout and tiles. This is acid-free and you need to make it acidic for cleaning your shower, as it cannot withstand the mold and mildew effects. A nonacid cleaner is generally more effective on dirt, stains, oil and soap scum. The white (and colored) grout is treated with this cleaner for keeping your fun and relaxing place, bathroom, clean and hygienic.
It is irrefutable that it is a strong cleaner for grease, food spills, and dirt, keeping every corner of the house neat and clean. It is a perfect product for commercial purposes, showing effective results in terms of killing germs and removing dirt. Surprisingly, it will clean the dirtiest grout too in less time without applying any pressure or labor. It cleans the tiles and grout but is not considered a good product for calcium and water spots.
4. Charlie’s Soap Shower and Bath Cleaner
Whenever visitors come to your home, they must feel good when they look at your bathroom accessories, as clean as they were on day one. This single shower and bath cleaner is undoubtedly the best product for sinks, toilets, showers, floors, tubs, and walls so as to reflect shine and a new touch of the material. You can get rid of all kinds of oil, mildew stains, soap scum and poop that get added to the corners or hard-to-reach areas.
Apart from such benefits, it can also be used in washing surfaces like countertops, stovetops, ovens, tiles, stonework and much more. You can apply this solution without gloves too and can be sure that it won’t react with your skin. Being non-toxic, it can be used easily by anyone and be biodegradable, you can protect the environment. Such a cleaner is an ideal one to erase grease, wax, blood, red wine and other germs too.
5. CLR PB-BATH-32PRO Multi-Purpose Daily Bath Cleaner
There is always a need for a cleaner in the bathroom to keep the best bathroom faucets, showerheads and drains free of germs completely. This single cleaner takes the place in industrial grounds, kitchens, bathrooms, and office bathrooms, assuring that rust does not accumulate over time when you have this cleaner with you. You are free to use it on a daily basis on different surfaces in indoor and outdoor areas. It breaks down the lime and calcium deposits, soap scum, hard water deposits, and dirt into smaller particles, erasing them from the surface in front of your eyes.
Besides it, the surfaces where it can be used effectively are stainless steel, plastic, glass, tile, ceramic, porcelain, chrome, cement, sealed granite, sink, bathtub, shower doors and much more. You can even use it for removing hard water stains from the showerhead by soaking it in a mixture of CLR and water. Rinse it properly with hot water to get a clean dual showerhead. However, keep it away from natural or synthetic marble, mirrors, wood, painted surfaces or fabrics.
6. Fuller Brush BathClean Basin, Tub, and Tile Cleaner
The bathroom is the one place where one feels extremely relaxed while bathing or taking a shower. However, cleanliness is of prime importance when it comes to entering a bathroom. The Fuller Brush BathClean Basin, Tub and Tile Cleaner is an effective product that has a fast-acting formula. This foam cleaner is applied to surface areas like floors, basins, bathtubs, and tiles to get rid of germ and dirt. You will observe its powerful foaming action that readily dissolves hard water stains and tough soap scum.
The best feature is that it keeps the surface shining bright that lasts for a longer time. After wash, it looks as if you have just bought it new. The Grime Guard offers a shield that does not allow the growth of dirt, keeping the surface clean. You should use it regularly as it effectively dissolves magnesium and calcium ions, cleaning the surface and removing stains thoroughly.
7. Earth Friendly Products Shower Cleaner
A hardworking cleaner is what everyone needs in a house, apartment, office bathroom or a hotel room. The Earth Friendly Products Shower Cleaner takes the least efforts and time from your end because after applying it on the shower, you do not need to rinse, scrub, wipe or rub the solution. All you need to do is, wait and watch for the changes that take place. It effectively alleviates and eliminates all signs of dirt, stains and soap scum that built due to hard water, mold, and mildew.
The highlight of this cleaner is that it is infused with pure essential oils (tea tree and lavender oil) and plant-based ingredients that keep you safe while cleaning any of the areas and leaves a good smell after the job. Being non-toxic and biodegradable, it has become quite popular in recent years. Add it to your set of daily essentials and maintain the shiny look!
8. Lysol Multi-Purpose Cleaner w/ Hydrogen Peroxide
Every household demands proper cleaning of the corners and hidden places. You will be surprised to know that it is one of the easiest cleaners to be used to keep the places hygienic and fresh. Being a powerful cleaner, it completes your job without letting you sweat during any time of the day. It does not lead to any bleaching action and harshness; therefore, it is a safe product to use on colored objects too.
The ingredients used to make this formula are not hazardous and you do not require any gloves or masks. Its chemical will not react with your skin or eyes, making the task of cleaning a playful activity. It leaves a fresh clean scent in the room after use, killing all types of germs effectively. It even helps you get rid of dirt and soap scum in an efficient way so hurry up, get it home soon.
9. 409 All Purpose Cleaner Spray Bottle
Every cleaner that you add to your closet of bathroom needs to fight against all kinds of dirt, bacteria, germs, mold, and mildew. Buying an all-purpose cleaner is the best way to keep one of the most relaxing places absolutely shining and clean as a mirror. The shelves, the surface of the basin, tub and shower can be washed and kept clean by simply using it. It kills food-related bacteria, removes dirt, dissolves soap scum, and loosens magnesium and calcium ions that grow on the surface.
This product is also extremely easy to use by simply spraying and wiping down the areas it is applied to. It cleans the exact area where the accumulation of germs is noticed and thus will give your bathroom a fresh after each cleaning. Now you can easily maintain your bathroom accessories and other surfaces in the kitchen with this easy-to-use cleaner. It does not even affect your skin and eyes, making it your friend at all times.
10. Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover
If you are fed up with the stains that occur here and there in the bathroom and kitchen, then the Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover is the best product that works effective products. It will help you in getting rid of bathroom dirt and soap scum, stains that degrade the complete interior and shine of the bathroom.
You will be glad to know that after each use it will also protect showers from future mildew stains. As scrubbing is a labor-intensive task, this product is infused with such a powerful formula that you will not need to scrub the surface after use. In fact, it will not cause any irritation to your skin and eyes, allowing you to use it for your entire household cleaning needs. It does not require any extra rinsing, wiping, or scrubbing, so it takes less time out of your busy day to clean up the shower area.
Things To Remember While Choosing A Good Shower Cleaner
The place where every family member visits twice or thrice a day in the bathroom so it becomes truly important to keep it clean, shiny and hygienic. Also, when it is about the bathroom products and accessories like a shower then effective and easy-to-use shower cleaners should be added to the collection immediately. A shower holds not only dirt and soap scum but also mold, mildew, and bacteria. Therefore, a person tends to spend most of the time cleaning it and now the shower cleaners act as a boon for the household worker.
In a bathroom, there are different types of surfaces, accessories, and products that need to be maintained. The shower cleaners are used to remove the dirt from them but certain things need to be considered for choosing a good cleaner. Following are some of the hints that will help you get a good product for your bathroom:
- Consider the surface: It is important to know the exact type of surface, which needs cleaning. There are tile or glass surfaces and they need different types of shower cleaners. However, one can use most of the cleaners on all types of surfaces. There are shower cleaners that leave a shine on some surfaces but in some cases, the surface gets a film of the cleaner, making the appearance dull or discolored.
- The scent of cleaner: A good shower cleaner is the one that has a soft fresh scent, as it does not irritate a small kid or an old person of the family. The cleaners with strong scents shall not be chosen for daily purpose cleaning. Fewer the fumes, the better it is.
- Less scrubbing: After a shower, it is important to clean it to keep the area hygienic so a good cleaner should be chosen for the job. The accumulation of soap scum and grime can be dissolved by using a cleaner and reduces your efforts of scrubbing the surface.
- Easy to use: The bathroom products are not difficult as proper instructions are given on the package. The plus point is that you just have to read it once, then the job becomes really easy for you as most of the cleaners come in spray bottles.
- Price: The shower cleaners are easily available in the market and you do not need to spend much on them. They are available in a number of brands, types, price range and volume that you can easily pick the one as per your budget.
- Environment-friendly: There are some cleaners that do not harm the environment in any of the ways as they are infused with natural agents and biodegradable substances.
- Ingredients: Different types of surfaces need different ingredients to make the cleaning job effective and efficient. It is found that a solution containing an equal amount of water and vinegar is good for removing soap scum. It is considered as the best cleaner for showers that has scum deposits. However, cleaners with a larger amount of baking soda are good for eliminating mild or light stains from the tiles or other surfaces. There are shower cleaners with a higher concentration of vinegar that is effective in cleaning tough stains.
It is indeed a fact that a shower cleaner is used in order to remove hard water mineral deposits like calcium and magnesium ions, soap scum and dirt from a less maintained bathroom and shower surfaces. Some cleaners are even mixed with water to use in an effective way or some are directly sprayed on the infected areas and then rinsed off well to get rid of germs and grime. In addition, there are some points to remember while doing the job of cleaning the bathroom.
- There are deposits of shampoo, soap scum and hard water chemicals on the glass doors that take away their shine and sheen. The limescale and salt ions deposited on the door need proper cleaning so as to make it look new. With the help of a cleaner, you can quickly erase all types of limescale deposits, making the shower surface look great and shining.
- You should always keep the shower dry after use. This inhibits the growth of magnesium and calcium ions, thereby keeping the accessory clean.
- The glass cleaner must be sprayed on the surface and left for a while, say five minutes, to get rid of extra deposits and dirt.
- An old toothbrush can also be used for proper scrubbing and remove the tough stains and dirt.
- The last step includes the rubbing, wiping or scrubbing of the surface in a circular motion so as to add shine to it.
Overall, the process of cleaning a shower takes less time if you obtain a good cleaner for your bathroom.
Warnings To Consider
Cleaning a bathroom is the toughest and most time-consuming job in the house that no one likes to do. This is true that good cleaners are required to make this task a lot easier for people of any age group. Be it the bathroom of your house or office, a neat and clean environment invites everyone happily for taking a relaxing shower. Once you have taken the bath, it is a must to clean the shower and thus, there are certain precautions that need to be taken into account.
- The household cleaning agents should not harm you or the environment in any way. Some cleaners are strong irritants that affect badly on skin, eyes, and nose. Also, such cleaners that have toxic chemicals are bad for marine life so you should not flush into a tank.
- The cost of this product matters a lot as it is used in the routine. Choose a cleaner that is inexpensive and easily available. In your bathroom, you will find a number of surfaces so pick those cleaners that can be used on most of the surface materials. One can use a multi-purpose cleaner to clean doors, glass, shelf, basin, tank, tub and shower for a great look.
- You are advised to use a damp cloth that wipes away mold and mildew from the surface. It does not make the job laborious for you. You should use non-porous gloves, a mask or respirator in order to stay away from harmful chemicals and dangerous bleach fumes.
- In addition, you must protect your eyes by wearing goggles. The bleach and spray fumes generally affect the eyes causing a high level of irritation. You must keep the windows and doors open in the bathroom so that the ventilation and airflow remove the bad odor.
- Regularly clean your shower and bathroom with a mild bathroom product that also kills mold. This helps in cleaning the bathroom effectively whenever you see stains or growth of bacteria.
These steps help you in taking proper care of the bathroom and most importantly your health while dinging any cleaning job alone in the house. You must look for a product that is gentle in use and effective on shower tiles, glass, chrome fittings, and other surfaces. To inhibit the growth of mold and mildew, there is a need to use a tough cleaner. If there is mold in the bathroom, then particular cleaners shall be used that directly kills the mold, stopping its further growth. There are some cleaning methods like spraying, wiping, rubbing and rinsing that make the job of cleaning easy. A damp cloth is generally enough to clean the shelf or shower, offering a shiny look.
The above-mentioned products are best shower cleaners that do not leave any bad impact on tiles, doors, surfaces, and showers after cleaning. The only way to keep a bathroom clean and shiny is to use a shower cleaner that is available online and you can choose the best one. Our shower cleaner reviews will help you find a good product for adding to your collection of bathroom products. Such cleaners will transform the interior décor of your bathroom in a few minutes, making everyone happy who enters inside. Choose a user-friendly product, easy to use and easy to clean!
Also, getting a fogless shower mirror can change your bathroom’s atmosphere to a great extent!