- Best Fogless Shower Mirror Reviews (Updated List)
- 1. Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee by ToiletTree
- 2. Mirrorvana Fogless Bathroom Shaving Mirror
- 3. The Shave Well Company Deluxe Fog-free Shower Mirror
- 4. ProBeautify Fogless Shower Mirror
- 5. Ettori Fog-Free Shower Mirror
- 6. No Fog Shower Mirror with Rotating & Locking Suction
- 7. Jerrybox Fogless Shower Mirror for Shaving and Makeup
- 8. Budget&Good® Antifog Mirror with Razor Holder Hook
- 9. Modern Man® Fog-Free Shower and Bathroom Mirror
- Fogless Shower Mirror Buying Guide
- Fogless Shower Mirror Benefits and Drawbacks
- Best Foggless Shower Mirror Comparison Chart
- Wrap Up
When you’re in the shower, you may need to have a shave. This is the perfect time to shave the skin, as the pores are open, giving you the ability to get an even closer shave. So how do you ensure that you don’t miss any bits or cut yourself? You use a bathroom mirror. But have you ever noticed that these can become steamed up due to the condensation? Not ideal is it?
Well, you can do something about this problem. We are going to take a look at some of the best fogless shower mirror reviews, as well as providing you with a useful buying guide. This will give you some valuable information so that you can choose which is the most suitable fogless mirror. Whether you want a great travel mirror or a permanent fixture in your home, you’re bound to find a great option here.
Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee by ToiletTree
|View On Amazon|
Mirrorvana Fogless Bathroom Shaving Mirror
|View On Amazon|
The Shave Well Company Deluxe Fog-free Shower Mirror
|View On Amazon|
ProBeautify Fogless Shower Mirror
|View On Amazon|
Ettori Fog-Free Shower Mirror
|View On Amazon|
No Fog Shower Mirror with Rotating & Locking Suction
|View On Amazon|
Best Fogless Shower Mirror Reviews (Updated List)
1. Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee by ToiletTree
This fogless shower mirror is the perfect solution if you want a fixed mirror that will be reliable. As this mirror is not coated, you won’t even need to worry about it losing its effectiveness over time.
To prevent this mirror from fogging up, all you need to do is simply fill the back of the mirror with warm water. The feeder at the top of the mirror allows you to do this with ease so that whilst you are using the bath or the shower, the warm water will keep the mirror heated from the back. You don’t have to worry about any annoying fog free sprays or replacing the mirror as it loses effectiveness like many of the others on the market.
This mirror is mounted using a strip of silicone. This ensures that the mirror will stay where it is so that you don’t need to worry about it falling off the wall. If you do decide that you want to remove the mirror, the silicone mount is easy to remove. You don’t need to worry about any suction cups that can wear over time with this mirror.
The built-in squeegee makes it easy to clean the mirror each time you shower so that it not left with any marks and is ready for you to use next time.
In addition, this mirror has a shelf at the bottom so that you can store any small accessories such as your razor. This can keep it out of the way but ready to grab when you need it.
2. Mirrorvana Fogless Bathroom Shaving Mirror
Even in the most humid of bathrooms, you’ll be able to get a close shave thanks to this high-quality fogless mirror from Mirrorvana. This is an all-new model for 2016 and features several improvements on its predecessors. The fog resistant coating that covers the face of this mirror repels moisture so that you can see clearly in the mirror.
This mirror comes with a mount that you need to install it within just a few seconds. You could be using this mirror in no time thanks to the simple suction cup design of the mount. Fix it to your tiles in your showering area so that you can use it every day in the same place, or you could easily remove it and use it in a different location any time you like. It is better if you install this mirror onto the flattest surface as possible to ensure that it won’t come unstuck.
If you wish to travel and find that some hotel mirrors can fog up easily, proving to be annoying and useless, you could easily take this mirror with you. It is lightweight and it is not too large to fit into a travel bag. You don’t need to worry about it breaking either, as it completely shatters resistant. This is also reassuring to know when you are using the mirror at home as you can have peace of mind that there will not be small shards of glass to pick up if it falls or gets knocked.
3. The Shave Well Company Deluxe Fog-free Shower Mirror
If you are annoyed by the fact that you have to wipe condensation off the mirror every two-three moves you make while shaving, then this product is precisely what you need. The Deluxe Shower Mirror revels in the title Fog-free that the manufacturer has given it. And indeed, the process that prevents from appearing is based on science. You do not need to worry because, usually, science knows best.
The way this works is all in your hands. Once you mount the mirror on the wall in your shower, you need to hold it under a stream of hot water. This process will make sure that the temperature of the shower and that of the mirror have equalized. Thus, your mirror will be fog-free for a long time while you are shaving.
When it comes to mounting, you will find this action easy. It is quite a small mirror, and it can fit anywhere. There is an adhesive hook that can be installed on different surfaces, including finely prepared stone. Maintenance will not be hard as well. You will only need to run water over the mirror and then clean the surface with a pea-sized drop of toothpaste. The performing of this process is, especially if the water through your pipes is hard. Hard water causes the accumulation of calcium. To enjoy the long-lasting fog-free effects of this mirror, please, do clean it thoroughly regularly.
All in all, you will be highly satisfied with this mirror. You will be pleased to find that the time required for mounting and maintenance is a lot less than the time you will spend contemplating this valuable purchase.
4. ProBeautify Fogless Shower Mirror
This next fogless mirror is one very versatile and efficient unit. You will most assuredly find it fitting for your shaving routine in the morning. As you know, it is so much more convenient to shave where the air is more humid and where you have constant, easy access to the water. This mirror will allow you to shave in the shower without the need to wipe the fog from it.
The way this unit works is based on equalized temperatures. It will remain fogless up to 100 degrees if you just splash a small amount of hot water in the beginning. Then you have ensured an absolutely fogless shaving experience. However, if you are one to prefer longer or warmer showers, you might need to turn on the ventilation fan or open the window.
Some valuable characteristics of this mirror include its capability to rotate at a 360-degree angle and the additional hooks. The option to turn the mirror grants you with a closer look on your face. The unit is equipped with a razor hook so that you will not need to attach a separate one. Instead of the usual adhesive hook, this mirror holds to the wall with the help of a reliable lock suction cup. This cup can be attached to surfaces like tiles, marble, and glass, but not on painted walls. The unit is straightforward to install and maintain – only wipe it with a cloth and a bit of water.
Do not worry about the safety of the product. Not only that the material is shatterproof, but also the suction cup is sturdy. In case an issue with the product appears, you can return the mirror in 30 days after the purchase and get your money back. After that, you benefit from a 2-year limited warranty.
5. Ettori Fog-Free Shower Mirror
If you are tired of constantly wiping the mirror to get rid of the fog while shaving, then we have yet another solution to the problem for you. Its name is Ettori, and this is our next excellent fog-free shower mirror that will make your shaving and other kinds of beauty routines pleasurable and uninterrupted. The Ettori Fog-Free Shower Mirror would by a stylish, modern addition to your shower room. It is smoothly rounded, and it comes in a matte silver color that will blend with the surroundings.
This item is significantly easy to install. Since the ordinary adhesive hooks are not very reliable, the manufacturer has equipped this mirror with not one, but 3 suction cups. They are strong enough to hold the mirror firmly to any smooth surfaces. Note that they will work on glass, tiles, or marble. It is not advisable that you try them on wallpapers or painted walls. The unit will remain on the wall even when the shower room has become very steamy. The dimensions of the mirror are 6’’ x 1’ x 7.5’’. Therefore, it will not take a lot of space at all.
Yet another great advantage of the Ettori mirror is the razor storage included in the set. You do not need to purchase a separate razor holder. Therefore, this feature saves you money. Another thing that will save you money is the maintenance of the mirror. Do not waste your money on cleaning products. All you need to do to keep the mirror in good shape is rinse it with water and maybe a simple piece of cloth.
In the case that you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the mirror, and your money will be returned to you within 30 days.
6. No Fog Shower Mirror with Rotating & Locking Suction
If you want one of the most sought-after mirrors on the market today, you should choose this no-fog shower mirror. It is amongst the most wished for mirror products on the whole of Amazon and it is one of the best selling mirrors too.
You don’t need to worry about any special coatings on this mirror. Some fogless mirrors work using a special coating which can need to be replaced after a short amount of time, but all you need to do with this mirror is splash it with warm and soapy water just once before you use it and it will remain fog-free for the duration of your showering time. This means no maintenance and hassle-free operation.
A flexible arm is supplied with this mirror, and this allows you to rotate the mirror 360 degrees. You will be able to position the mirror perfectly every time so that you never miss a spot. You can also move the mirror closer to you so that you can get a better look.
A detachable razor holder comes with this mirror. Instead of being fixed to the mirror, you will be able to position the razor holder anywhere in your bathroom or choose not to use it at all. You can of course still attach it to the mirror if this is easier. The razor holder is especially useful as it ensures that you can grab your razor immediately when you are ready to use it.
You are able to return this mirror for a refund if you are not happy with it.
7. Jerrybox Fogless Shower Mirror for Shaving and Makeup
The Jerrybox Fogless Shower Mirror for Shaving and Makeup has been specially designed to ensure that it will not fog up. The mirror has been treated to prevent condensation forming and this high quality treatment means that you don’t need to worry about any anti-fog spray treatments. This makes this mirror perfect for use when you are in the bath or shower.
To allow you to get a good look at yourself at all times, this shower mirror comes with a rotating arm mount. You can easily swivel the mirror and manipulate it so that you can get the best view of your reflection.
Installing this mirror takes just seconds thanks to the powerful suction cup style mount. It will ensure that it can be firmly mounted to any surface that is smooth and when you’re done, you can easily detach it again. If you’re going traveling and you don’t want to have to deal with the hassle of a condensing mirror, you can take this mirror with you. It is highly portable thanks to its compact size and lightweight. You can safely take it with you so that you can be sure that you’ll have a mirror for shaving, inserting contact lenses, applying makeup and any other things that you may need it for.
This is an affordable mirror that is a simple solution to steamed up mirror problems whilst in hot and humid rooms. Thanks to this mirror, there is no need for expensive heated mirrors and you can also have a product that you can take everywhere with t so that you know that you’ll never be without a mirror.
8. Budget&Good® Antifog Mirror with Razor Holder Hook
The Budget&Good® Antifog Mirror comes with a Razor Holder Hook and it is perfect for Fog Free Shaving. You can enjoy the best performance at the lowest possible price so that you don’t need to worry about getting together a large budget just to have a fog-free mirror.
Thanks to this mirror, there will be no more need to keep trying to clean off the condensation from your bathroom mirror when you are trying to use it. Instead, the anti-fog coating will prevent condensation from building up, keeping your reflection crystal clear.
A reflective solution has been infused directly into the surface of this mirror. This reflective coating ensures that any moisture is repelled, preventing any condensation from forming on the mirror. This means that you don’t need to worry about splashing the mirror to keep it clear and you don’t need to fill any warm water reservoirs as some fogless mirrors require.
This product has been designed to ensure that the mirror face is an effective size so that it can be used for shaving or any other need you may have. The 5-inch diameter mirror face will ensure that you can see as much of your face as possible.
This mirror adheres to your wall using silicone adhesive. You should bear this in mind if you want to use the mirror for traveling purposes, as it probably won’t be suitable for that. This is more of a permanent solution that is intended to stay in your bathroom.
9. Modern Man® Fog-Free Shower and Bathroom Mirror
The modern man shower mirror ensures that you can enjoy a fog-free shaving experience every time. The face of this mirror has been specially treated to stop the mirror from becoming fogged up, even in hot and humid environments. This makes it ideal when you want to save time by shaving in the shower. Shaving whilst showering ensures that you can enjoy a closer shave as well as being able to clean up quickly and efficiently.
To ensure that this shower mirror stays firmly on the wall, the mount incorporates the latest technology when it comes to the suction cup design. There is no need to try to work with messy adhesives and you will be able to simply remove the mirror when you want to take it traveling with you. All you need to do is a twist and lock the suction cup into place and this will ensure that there is a firm and tight connection. It is easy to remove again so that you can take it anywhere you like.
Unlike some other fogless mirrors on the market, this one comes with a 360-degree rotating arm mount. This allows you to easily alter the position of the mirror so that you can see exactly what you are doing at all times.
So that you have somewhere to put your razor when you are not using it, this mirror has a small shelf. You will be able to grab your razor whenever you need it and it won’t be in the way when you’re not using it.
Fogless Shower Mirror Buying Guide
When you are showering or taking a bath, this is the perfect opportunity to shave your facial hair. Many men either maintained a well-shaven face or need to at least groom themselves to keep their facial hair looking great. When you are in a hot shower or bath, you have water right there so that you can clean your razor whilst the heat will mean that your pores are open, allowing you to get a close shave. Despite this being a convenient time to shave, however, conventional mirrors are not suitable for use to see your reflection whilst you are shaving. The humidity in the bathroom generally results in the mirror becoming fogged so that the mirror becomes completely useless, as you will be unable to see your face. The solution is a fogless mirror.
Whilst there are plenty of fogless mirrors on the market, they are not all suitable for every user, so you should make sure that you think carefully about your options before you make your decision. Check out these tips to find the best fogless mirror for your bathroom.
When you are looking for a fogless shower mirror, you will notice that there are a number of mounting options to choose from. There are wall-mounted ones, hanging mirrors and even mirrors with a stand. So which one should you choose?
- Wall-mounted – Wall mountings are perfect if you want an option that will not move from its location once you’ve installed it. For a hands-free experience, these are usually one of the best choices as you won’t need to worry about it being knocked over and you won’t need to hold it either. These can be fixed to the wall using suction cups, screws or adhesive strips depending on your preference.
- Hanging – You can choose shower mirrors that hang if you want something that can simply hang. If you have a rainfall showerhead that is fixed onto the wall, then a hanging mirror can be a good choice, as you don’t need to worry about fixing it to a wall. If you only have a bath installed in your bathroom, however, you may find that you are limited as to where you can hang it. It can also be difficult to get the height perfect with a hanging mirror, as you are limited to the height of the shower mount, which could be too high or too low.
- Free-standing – If you would like to move the mirror freely around your bathroom, you could choose a free-standing mirror. These can offer you hands-free functionality, but you should be aware that you may struggle to find somewhere for them to stand when you are in the shower and it may be an unsafe option as it could knock from where it is standing. You will be able to simply grab this kind of mirror however when you want to take it to another room, or you could even travel with it if you choose one that is compact enough.
When you’re thinking about which kind of shower mirror will be best for your home, you should bear these considerations in mind.
- How Hot Are Your Showers? – When you shower, there will be plenty of moisture in the air, but if you like especially hot showers, you should stay away from mirrors that use adhesive strips to mount the mirror to the wall. The heat along with the moisture will mean that the strip won’t be very effective at keeping the mirror on the wall. For hotter showers, suction cup mounts are usually a far better choice.
- Do you want to travel? – If you spend time away from home either with work or for recreational purposes, you should consider getting a suction mounted fogless shower mirror. These are easy to attach and detach from the wall and you can attach them to any smooth surface
Keeping Away Condensation
When you want to see your face without looking at a fogged-up mirror, you have a couple of options. You can either choose a fogless mirror or a heated shaving mirror. They both have their benefits and downsides.
- A fogless mirror is designed to simply repel moisture to prevent the mirror from fogging up. They use special technology and designs to ensure that the water is repelled but you don’t need to worry about power supplies, as these mirrors are powerless.
- A heated shaving mirror works by heating up the mirror to a similar temperature as the rest of the room. If the glass on the mirror is warm, it will not attract condensation. These mirrors can be far more effective when it comes to keeping away moisture, however, they require special connections and they can only be fixed to the wall so they are not suitable for traveling with. They are also far more expensive than fogless mirrors.
If you choose a fogless shower mirror that is going to be moved around a lot, you should make sure that it is safe to take everywhere with you. If it falls off the wall because the suction cup becomes weak, or if it breaks whilst it is in your luggage, the last thing that you’ll want to do is worry about getting shards of glass in your clothes or tidying up the bathroom. You should look out for the mirrors that are made with tempered glass or specifically designed to be shatterproof.
Whenever you buy a new accessory or appliance, you want it to offer great value for money, and sometimes, this includes offering additional features. Choose a shower mirror that comes with a shelf for your razor, or even hooks that you can hang things on.
You can also get fogless shower mirrors that have additional LED lighting integrated into their design to enable you to see what you are doing even more clearly. LED bulbs don’t need to be replaced and are usually very bright, even if it is particularly steamy in the bathroom.
Fogless Shower Mirror Benefits and Drawbacks
When you buy a fogless shower mirror, you can enjoy various great benefits. They are a useful accessory to have in your home, especially if you enjoy shaving in the bath or the shower.
- Fogless shower mirrors, in general, are a great idea. They can be installed in your bathing or showering area so that you can clearly see your face as you are shaving. No more cuts or missing areas.
- Using one of a range of water repelling technologies, fogless shower mirrors can prevent the build-up of condensation so that you can see the mirror’s reflection clearly whilst the hot water is still running in the shower or if you are enjoying a hot bath.
- You don’t need to worry about getting a special electrical point fitted to install a fogless mirror, as they don’t require any special electrical outlets or power.
- Installing a fogless shower mirror requires no special installation. Everything that you need to install the mirror for yourself will be included when you purchase it.
- You can often take a fogless mirror with you when traveling. They are usually small and lightweight enough to allow you to do this. Thanks to most of them coming with suction cup mounts, they are also very easy to remove and take with you anywhere you wish. You don’t need to worry anymore about the mirror becoming fogged when you’re trying to shave whilst you are away.
- You don’t need to worry about safety when you buy a fogless mirror. They are usually made to shatter-resistant so that they won’t leave shards of glass everywhere even if it does end up becoming broken. This offers complete peace of mind when it comes to packing it in a suitcase with your clothing or even simply installing it in your shower area where it could potentially fall from its mount.
- Fogless shower mirrors are very affordable and usually, you can purchase one with just a $10 budget. If you’re getting frustrated with the annoyances of shaving in a humid environment, you don’t need to worry about not being able to afford a fogless mirror as a solution to your problem.
There are not many drawbacks when it comes to fogless shower mirrors, but you should note these negative points when you are looking for one for your bathroom.
- There are different methods of keeping the mirror free from condensation, and whilst they are all effective in their own ways, some are better at repelling the water than others. You should check out reviews to see what other customers think.
- Fogless mirrors that have been treated with a fog-free coating will need to be recoated or replaced over time. Although this could be a few years down the line, some of the lesser quality mirrors require recoating within a short amount of time.
- You may have to screw or stick some models of the fogless mirror to the wall, so if you aren’t able to drill into your wall, or if you don’t want a permanent mirror, you should make sure that you choose one with a suction mount instead.
Best Foggless Shower Mirror Comparison Chart
|Mirrorvana Fogless Bathroom Shaving Mirror||$||6.7 x 6.6 x 3.7 inches||10.4 ounces|
|Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee||$$||8.5 x 2.6 x 9 inches||13.4 ounces|
|Modern Man® Fog Free Shower and Bathroom Mirror||$||7.1 x 6.9 x 3.7 inches||8 ounces|
|No Fog Shower Mirror||$$||7 x 1 x 7 inches||10.1 ounces|
|Jerrybox Fogless Shower Mirror||$||7.2 x 7 x 0.2 inches||5.6 ounces|
|Budget&Good® Antifog Mirror||$||9.5 x 6.5 x 2.5 inches||3.2 ounces|
We hope that these fogless shower mirror reviews and the buying guide have helped you to choose which would be the best fogless shower mirror for your bathroom. Whilst these aren’t expensive accessories for your bathroom, it is still worth doing your research to ensure that you’re getting the best value for your money.
Remember to think about when you’ll need to use the mirror. If you will be traveling, you should choose one of the mirrors that have a suction cup style mount so that you can take it from one location to another with ease. For a more secure installation, however, choose a silicone adhesive strip mount so that you can have a mirror that is securely installed in your bathroom at all times. A bathroom exhaust fan can also help to reduce the fog on the mirrors.
Remember that additional features such as shelves and razor holders can make organization a little easier for things like holding your razor and tweezers so that you can grab them when you need to. Shower & Beyond!